Dr. David Jacobs is a hospitalist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Jacobs specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Jacobs manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Jacobs works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- University Of Tn College Of Med
David C Jacobs MD's Practice location
David C Jacobs MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer is a condition that is characterized by the abnormal or cancerous growth of liver cells. Liver cells are also called as hepatocytes. Hence, liver cancer can also be called as hepatocellular cancer. Although other cell types can become cancerous, the most common cause of liver cancer is...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Damon M Abaray MD4220 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Olalekan Olaniyi Oluwole MD, MPH720 Westview Dr SW Atlanta GA 30310
- Dr. Michael Nelson M.D.1255 E College St Pulaski TN 38478
- Dr. Chimalum Richard Okafor M.D.1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd Nashville TN 37208
- Dr. James Eric Myers MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Christina L Macmurdo-france MD4220 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205