Dr. Neelima Sheth is an internist practicing in Johnson City, NY. Dr. Sheth specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sheth provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1979
University of Mumbai, Topiwala National Medical College
Grant Government Medical College 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
Dr. Neelima A Sheth MD's Practice location
Johnson City, NY 13790Get Direction
Dr. Neelima A Sheth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Reducing the Intensity of Pain with Mindful Mediation
A new brain imaging study has shown that meditation, even a brief instruction, helps to reduce the intensity of pain. Most of the participants of the study reported to have a reduction in pain after four 20-minute sessions of mindfulness meditation instructions....
- Dr. Uzma Anis M.D.169 Riverside Dr Binghamton NY 13905
- Dr. Svetlana Budman M.D.20-24 S Washington St Binghamton NY 13903
- Dr. Steven L Spivak DO161 Riverside Dr Binghamton NY 13905
- Dr. Stephen L Paushter MD161 Riverside Dr Binghamton NY 13905
- Dr. Kiran Talati MD20-24 S Washington St Binghamton NY 13903
- Dr. Umar Hardi M.D.169 Riverside Dr Binghamton NY 13905