Dr. George Jarjour is a Dentist practicing in Ventura, CA. Dr. Jarjour specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
George C Jarjour DDS's Practice location
Ventura, CA 93003Get Direction
George C Jarjour DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Rajeev S Arhi D.M.D.26 S Garden St Ventura CA 93001
- Mariateresa B. Sonen451 West Gonzales Road Oxnard California 93036
- Dr. Luz Consuelo Cubillos DDS451 W Gonzales Rd Oxnard CA 93036
- Dr. Mark Allen Babbitt DDS3088 Telegraph Rd Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Michael Czubiak D.D.S.92 Palm Dr Camarillo CA 93010
- Daniel Hurley Callaghan D.D.S.3037 Martha Dr Ventura CA 93003