Dr. Vito Hemphill is a Chiropractor practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Hemphill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hemphill seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
University of Western States 1984
- Manual Adjusting
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Applied Kinesiology
Dr. Vito Hemphill D.C.'s Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Vito Hemphill D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. P. Nadine Gonzales DC, BSN-RN219 Washington Ave Santa Fe New Mexico 87501
- Dr. Nikki Schwartz D.C.160 Ridge Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Vincent John Palladino DC1330 Cerro Gordo Rd # A2 Santa Fe NM 87501
- Dr. Nina Stephania Gilbert D.C.2198 Manuel Medrano Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Michael Nunnally D.C., F.A.C.O.1482 S Saint Francis Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Michael Conner Crawford D.C.11 Calle Medico Santa Fe NM 87505