Dr. Eleanor Esposito is a psychologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Esposito specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Esposito evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Esposito because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Eleanor Caroline Esposito M.A.'s Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26505Get Direction
Eleanor Caroline Esposito M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. John Gregory Westhafer PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Marissa E Carey PHD930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Alfred Ludwig Kasprowicz PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Martin Lewis Boone PHD1197 Van Voorhis Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Peggy J Allman LIC. PSYCHOLOGIST1314 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Stephanie J Cox PHD930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505