Dr. Karen Ebner is a speech language pathologist practicing in MCKINNEY, TX. Dr. Ebner specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ebner evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ebner helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Karen D Ebner MS CCC-SLP's Practice location
MCKINNEY, TX 75069Get Direction
Ms. Karen D Ebner MS CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Holly Willis CCC/SLP1201 E 15TH ST PLANO TX 75074
- Miss Perrin Elizabeth Barton320 CUSTER RD RICHARDSON TX 75080
- Kristina Leanne Barth M.S. CCC-SLP1112 N FLOYD RD STE 9 RICHARDSON TX 75080
- Angela L Simons2201 N CENTRAL EXPY STE 110 RICHARDSON TX 75080
- Kimberlee A Wheeler SLP1500 S CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY MCKINNEY TX 75070
- Sheradine C. Abraham SLP320 CUSTER RD RICHARDSON TX 75080