Dr. Sterling Baumwell MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2701 W 68th St Chicago IL, 60629
Dr. Sterling Baumwell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baumwell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Baumwell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Baumwell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1976
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1976
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Sterling Baumwell MD's Practice location
Dr. Sterling Baumwell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baumwell
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Dr. Mary Wood Molo MD1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646