Dr. Karrie Tyler Chu D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice277 S Euclid Ave Pasadena CA, 91101
Dr. Karrie Chu earned her dental degree from Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana. There she gained experience treating medically complex patients, handling dental emergencies and performing aesthetic ...
Dr. Karrie Tyler Chu D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91101Get Direction
Dr. Karrie Tyler Chu D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S2002 S. Hoover Street Los Angeles CA 90007
- Leila Zamiri DDS5828 Cherry Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202