Dr. Tanushree Singhal is a pediatrician practicing in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Singhal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Singhal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Singhal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Tanushree Singhal M.D.'s Practice location
Aberdeen, SD 57401Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. Tanushree Singhal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Julie M Mayo DO1440 15th Ave Nw Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Oleksandr Kachanov M.D.1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Shawn David Bartel MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Mary Christine Mckee M.D.201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.4310 Orange St Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Juan R Chavier MD1440 15th Ave Nw Aberdeen SD 57401