Dr. Richard P Brenner MD is a top Doctor in Pittsburgh, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Richard P Brenner MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Richard P Brenner MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Richard P Brenner MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Richard P Brenner MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1968
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1968
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Neurology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Neurology; Stanford Univ Hosp, Neurology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Richard P Brenner MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Richard P Brenner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Canada Gives Approval on AVACEN 100 for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Health Canada, which is a federal department in charge of assisting Canadians with obtaining quality healthcare and promoting healthy lifestyle practices, just gave its approval for the licensing of the AVACEN 100 Class II to be used in the treatment of fibromyalgia, which afflicts about 10 million...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Thuy D Bui MD3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jagjit Singh MD815 Freeport Rd Pittsburgh PA 15215
- Dr. Carey D Andrew-jaja MD300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Henkie P Tan MD,PHD3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jon A Levy MD725 Cherrington Pkwy Coraopolis PA 15108
- Dr. Jeffrey B Mulholland MD725 Cherrington Pkwy Coraopolis PA 15108