Dr. Darin Spingola is an optometrist practicing in Du Bois, PA. Dr. Spingola specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Spingola performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Darin M Spingola's Practice location
Du Bois, PA 15801Get Direction
Darin M Spingola's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Daniel Remo Fatula O.D.20 Industrial Drive Du Bois PA 15801
- Dr. Michael Thomas Zatorsky O.D.50 Waterford Pike Brookville PA 15825
- Dr. Irwin W. Shaffer O.D.101 Pine St Punxsutawney PA 15767
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Shaw O.D.200 S Main St Hightstown NJ 08520
- Dr. Edward Matthew Lopez O.D.116 E Pine St Clearfield PA 16830
- Dr. Janice D Dunkle O.D.50 Waterford Pike Brookville PA 15825