Dr. Neelima Reddy MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology9103 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge LA, 70809
Dr. Neelima Reddy is a gastroenterologist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Reddy specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Reddy performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Neelima Reddy MD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Get Direction
Dr. Neelima Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- Inguinal Hernias: Get the Facts
Inguinal Hernias: Get The FactsInguinal hernias are caused in the groin when intestinal tissues squeeze through the inguinal canal that is located at the base of the abdomen. The condition causes a protruding lump that causes pain during movement or when you lift heavy objects. Inguinal hernias are...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- How This Boy with Crohn's Disease Helps Other Sick Children
“No matter what happens, I’m going to get through it. Just to focus on the good things that’s going to happen," said Jakob Zernick, an eleven-year-old 6th grader at Central Cambria Middle School in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. This is a pretty profound statement for anyone to make but it’s an...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Dr. Justin Paul Toups M.D.5825 Airline Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70805
- Dr. Aldo J Russo M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Lincoln F Hernandez M.D.16777 Medical Center Drive Baton Rouge LA 70816
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Christensen M.D.9103 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Kimberly Schneider Dalmau M.D.1978 Industrial Blvd Houma LA 70363
- Dr. Andrew Caperton Nelson M.D.9103 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70809