Dr. Susan Weitz Jaffe MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology6000 Executive Blvd Suite 300 Rockville MD, 20852
Dr. Susan Jaffe is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Jaffe specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jaffe can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jaffe can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital/Harvard University
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Susan Weitz Jaffe MD's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20852Get Direction
Dr. Susan Weitz Jaffe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaffe
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer
What is chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a form of cancer treatment that uses medicine to kill the cancer cells. The cancer cells are being damaged and killed so that they will not be able to reproduce and spread. It is usually used if there is a risk that cancer will spread or when it has already...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Dr. Navita Modi7525 Greenway Center Drive Lanham MD 20770
- Dr. Mejebi T Mayor MD1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan M.D.26005 Ridge Road Damascus Maryland 20872
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20889
- Dr. Glynn M. Thompson MD655 Watkins Mill Road Gaithersburg MD 20879