Dr. June Lee practices Pulmonology in San Francisco, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lee manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1998
University of California 1992
- Time well spent? Relating television use to children's free-time activities.
- Asthma in older adults: observations from the epidemiology and natural history of asthma: outcomes and treatment regimens (TENOR) study.
- Recent asthma exacerbations: a key predictor of future exacerbations.
- Demographic and clinical characteristics of children and adolescents with severe
- Digital childhood: electronic media and technology use among infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- Asthma control, severity, and quality of life: quantifying the effect of uncontrolled disease.
- Assessing productivity loss and activity impairment in severe or difficult-to-treat asthma.
- Insurance status and asthma-related health care utilization in patients with severe asthma.
- Subspecialty differences in asthma characteristics and management.
- Safety, pharmacokinetics, and biologic activity of pateclizumab, a novel monoclonal antibody targeting lymphotoxin α: results of a phase I randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Clinical study of patients with hand eczema accompanied by nail dystrophy.
- Outcome of Micropulse Laser Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation on Pediatric Versus Adult Glaucoma Patients.
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Anesthesiology; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. June Hui-kyong Lee MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94110Get Direction
Dr. June Hui-kyong Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is the mother of a girl with cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support...
- Is Pleurisy Contagious?
Our lungs are separated from the chest cavity by a very thin membrane that folds onto itself, forming a two-layered membrane known as the pleura. Between the two layers is a small cavity known as the pleural membrane.This cavity is filled with a small quantity of lubricating fluid, the primary...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- All About Croup
Croup is described as an infection of the upper respiratory tract, involving the trachea and larynx, which causes obstruction in breathing. The trachea and larynx connect the upper portion of the lungs to the mouth. Croup is characterized by a barking cough.Croup is very common in children. Those...
- Dr. Theodore A. Omachi M.D.3333 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Guy Shir Livnat MD100a Drake's Landing Road Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Carolyn D. Welty M.D.2501 Ocean Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Navdeep Singh MD19845 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Venktesh Rudrapatna Ramnath MD354 Texas Street San Francisco CA 94107
- Dr. Merrill Ralph Nisam MD100 A Drake's Landing Road Greenbrae CA 94904