Dr. Lisa A Crawford MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4121 Dutchmans Lane Suite 601 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Lisa Crawford is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Crawford specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Crawford can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Crawford can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1988
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Mi Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Lisa A Crawford MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A Crawford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crawford
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Tips to Reduce the Symptoms of PMS
Many women have premenstrual syndrome (PMS) up to 15 days before the beginning of their monthly periods. Approximately 8% to 12% of women complain of these common symptoms that are often considered to be normal in their lifetime. This condition includes a number of physical and emotional...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Sean L. Francis1017 Lodge Hill Road Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Aaron D Stewart M.D.4130 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Danielle M Mann D.O.4901 W 79th St Burbank IL 60459
- Dr. Steven T. Nakajima M.D.401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Steven H Pursell M.D.3991 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Marilyn M Mahan M.D.1919 State St New Albany IN 47150