Dr. Roger Haywood is an optometrist practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Haywood specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Haywood performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Should spider naevi be treated with a large or small tunable dye laser beam diameter? An illustrative case report.
- Ruby laser irradiation (694 nm) of human skin biopsies: assessment by electron spin resonance spectroscopy of free radical production and oxidative stress during laser depilation.
- An infiltration technique for reduction mammaplasty: results in 192 consecutive breasts.
- Stop those hopping mad surgeons.
- Treatment of poikiloderma of Civatte with the pulsed dye laser: a series of seven cases.
- New technology for interactive teaching.
- Radical-induced damage to proteins: e.s.r. spin-trapping studies.
- Operation notes illustrated with digital images.
- The bilateral DIEP flap: a method of bipedicled anastomosis to a single internal mammary artery and venae comitantes.
- An intra-operative lifeboat for superomedial pedicle reduction mammaplasty.
- Hutchinsons's sign--hair or melanoma?
- The Z-plasty 'Sticks and Foam' model.
- Mid-palm hand amputation: reconstruction of the superficial palmar arch.
- Reducing abdominal seroma after DIEP flap breast reconstruction, outcomes in 726 patients.
- Generation of lipid peroxidation products in culinary oils and fats during episodes of thermal stressing: a high field 1H NMR study.
Dr. Roger Marin Haywood O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Roger Marin Haywood O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Sally M Fife OD300 9th St Henderson KY 42420
- Dr. Walter H. Egenmaier O.D.101 Nw 1st St Evansville IN 47708
- Dr. Christopher W Brackett OD4405 Bellemeade Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Stacey O Embry OD2700 Lincoln Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Todd Eric Niemeier O.D.2311 W Franklin St Evansville IN 47712
- Dr. Robert L. Cottingham OD1997 Barrett Ct Henderson KY 42420