Dr. Timothy Johnson is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Johnson specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1998
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Ganglion Cyst
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Timothy Shane Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Shane Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD2025 Technology Parkway Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. Fred G Fedok MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jame Francis Arnold MD419 S 3rd St Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Thomas D Samson M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy Hauck M.D500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033