Dr. Rebecca Ginsberg is a psychologist practicing in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Ginsberg specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ginsberg evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ginsberg because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rebecca L Ginsberg PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Rebecca L Ginsberg PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Dr. Donna K. Broshek PH.D.Uva Hospital West Charlottesville VA 22903
- Dr. Jamie K Ducharme PHD6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Andrew C. Elgort ED.D.887b Rio East Ct Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. Robert Paul Miller PHD535 Westfield Rd Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. Sandra R. Newhouse PH.D.1441 Sachem Pl Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. David S Leen PHD1441 Sachem Place Charlottesville VA 22901