Dr. Edward Kozakowski is an internist practicing in Pleasantville, NJ. Dr. Kozakowski specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kozakowski provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1975
Temple University School of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Homewood Hosp Ctr-N Campus, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
- Usphs Hosp
Dr. Edward J. Kozakowski M.D.'s Practice location
Pleasantville, NJ 08232Get Direction
Dr. Edward J. Kozakowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What is Herpes?
Herpes is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which is of two types – herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 causes blisters and sores in and around mouth, referred to as cold sores, oral herpes, or fever blisters. In HSV-2 infection, sores are...
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.6410 New Jersey Ave. Wildwood Crest New Jersey 8260
- Syed Shayan Ahmed Hasni1925 Pacific Avenue Atlantic City New Jersey 08401
- Dr. Lisa R Keiner DO1401 Atlantic Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401
- Dr. Michael Frank Lurakis D.O.1161 Route 50 Mays Landing NJ 08330
- Dr. William E Hooper MD52 E New York Ave Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Eric Joseph Driscoll D.O.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234