Dr. Shobha C Rao M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)350 Country Club Dr Suite D Stockbridge GA, 30281
Dr. Shobha Rao is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Rao specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rao can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rao can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Stress Incontinence
- Menstrual Cramps
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Elmhurst) Program
Dr. Shobha C Rao M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Shobha C Rao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rao
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Dr. Lorie N. Johnson MD3976 GA-42 Locust Grove Georgia 30248
- Dr. Neil Gladstone MD81 Upper Riverdale Road Riverdale Georgia 30274
- Dr. Shontell N. Thomas MD200 West Esplanade Avenue Kenner Louisiana 70065
- Dr. Anthony Britt Adams M.D.2575 Jolly Rd Atlanta GA 30349
- Dr. Maureen N. Muoneke M.D.9055 Chevrolet Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Jeffery Lovinger M.D.350 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281