Dr. Gino Vricella is a urologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Vricella specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 2006
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 2006
- Conversion from pure laparoscopy to hand-assisted laparoscopy for control of bleeding in renal surgery: an attractive alternative to open conversion.
- Editorial comment.
- External validation of a model for tailoring the operative approach to minimally invasive partial nephrectomy.
- Does size really matter? The impact of prostate volume on the efficacy and safety of GreenLight HPS™ laser photoselective vaporization of the prostate.
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. Gino Joseph Vricella MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Gino Joseph Vricella MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vricella
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Dr. Salim I. Hawatmeh M.D.12345 West Bend Drive St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Ralph J. Torrence MD224 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mrs. Angela Leigh Alt MD224 S. Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Michael Harry Mastromichalis M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026
- Dr. Adam S Kibel MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110