Dr. Gino Vricella is a urologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Vricella specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 2006
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 2006
- Conversion from pure laparoscopy to hand-assisted laparoscopy for control of bleeding in renal surgery: an attractive alternative to open conversion.
- Editorial comment.
- External validation of a model for tailoring the operative approach to minimally invasive partial nephrectomy.
- Does size really matter? The impact of prostate volume on the efficacy and safety of GreenLight HPS™ laser photoselective vaporization of the prostate.
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. Gino Joseph Vricella MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Gino Joseph Vricella MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vricella
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Dr. Salim I. Hawatmeh M.D.12345 West Bend Drive St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Stephen D. Marshall MD724 North Main Street Laconia New Hampshire 03246
- Dr. Ralph J. Torrence MD106 Worthington Oaks Dr Creve Coeur Missouri 63141
- Dr. Michael Harry Mastromichalis M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Mrs. Angela Leigh Alt MD224 S. Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017