Dr. Hoon Min is a Dentist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Min specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Hoon Min D.M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20032Get Direction
APO, AP 96278Get Direction
Dr. Hoon Min D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Eugene T Giannini D.D.S.4801 Wisconsin Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Subha C Yerabollu DDS12230 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Zishan A Michael DDS9400 Livingston Rd Fort Washington MD 20744
- Dr. Mena Ghobryal DDS730 24th St NW Washington DC 20037
- M reza Moini DDS3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Paul Jean Larose DDS1634 I St Nw Washington DC 20006