Dr. Tiana Mirapae is a psychologist practicing in Amherst, MA. Dr. Mirapae specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mirapae evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mirapae because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Tiana Tovah Mirapae M ED LCSW's Practice location
Amherst, MA 01002Get Direction
Ms. Tiana Tovah Mirapae M ED LCSW's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Joyce Thatcher139 Sunset Avenue Amherst Massachusetts 01002
- Laura Toro-Nazario235 Maple Street Holyoke Massachusetts 01040
- Dr. Mark D Haffey EDD433 West St Amherst MA 01002
- Dr. Joan M Copperman PHD40 Wright Street Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Paul Arthur bryon Pierce EDD20 Gatehouse Road Amherst MA 01002
- Dr. Kent Eric Higgins PH.D.48 N Pleasant St Amherst MA 01002