Dr. Lee Schwartz is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Schwartz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schwartz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lee Schwartz D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55110Get Direction
Dr. Lee Schwartz D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Ryan Wicht D.C.9664 63rd Ave N Maple Grove MN 55369
- Dr. Steven Goldschmidt DC5851 Duluth St Golden Valley MN 55422
- Dr. Greg T. Olson DC3107 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota 55411
- Dr. Joshua J. Kruse D.C.330 Dakota Dunes Blvd Dakota Dunes South Dakota 57049
- Dr. Scott W. Poeschel DC2085 County Road D E Saint Paul MN 55109
- Mrs. Leah M. Lombardo D.C.3508 Rice St Saint Paul MN 55126