Dr. John Philip Masciale M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine601 Texan Trl Suite 300 Corpus Christi TX, 78411
Dr. John Masciale is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Masciale specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Masciale tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1985
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1985
Faculte De Medecine
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1985
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Orthopedic Surgery
- Downstate At Kings Co Hospital 1986
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. John Philip Masciale M.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78411Get Direction
Dr. John Philip Masciale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Masciale
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Dr. Christopher P. Comstock M.D.222 Ohio Avenue Corpus Christi Texas 78404
- Dr. Robert Quarles Lewis M.D.6118 Parkway Dr Corpus Christi Texas 78414
- Dr. Justin John Klimisch MD10330 Meridian Ave N Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. John Michael Borkowski M.D.601 Texan Trl Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Charles D Cardenas MD14317 Nw Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78410
- Dr. Jon F Manjarris MD14317 Nw Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78410