Dr. Melvin Burman is a pediatrician practicing in Richmond, CA. Dr. Burman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Burman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Burman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Alameda Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Melvin P. Burman MD's Practice location
Richmond, CA 94801Get Direction
Dr. Melvin P. Burman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burman
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.1300 Crane Street Menlo Park California 94025