Dr. Nithya Satish Chickmagalur B.D.S.,M.D.S.,D.M.D.
Orthodontist1372 Hancock St Suite 101 Quincy MA, 02169
Dr. Nithya Chikmagalur is an Orthodontist serving the Quincy area. She is experienced in Invisalign, Bonding and Orthodontic Adjustments.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Zoom Whitening
- Lumineers & Veneers
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Crowns And Bridges
- Cerec (one-visit Crown)
- Cad/cam Restorations
- Periodontal Surgery
- Flap Surgery
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Pocket Elimination
- Excessive Or Uneven Gum
- Non Surgical Gum Treatment
- Cosmetic Periodontal Procedures
- Treatment For Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Root Canal Therapy
- Orthodontia For Adults & And All Ages
- Ceramic ("clear") Brackets
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Crown & Bridge
- Oral Surgery & Extractions
- Specialty Dentures
- Laser Dentistry
- Digital X-rays
Dr. Nithya Satish Chickmagalur B.D.S.,M.D.S.,D.M.D.'s Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02116Get Direction
Dr. Nithya Satish Chickmagalur B.D.S.,M.D.S.,D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Mohamed S. Bamashmous151 Tremont Street Boston Massachusetts 2111
- Dr. Pat Brown D.M.D, M.P,H B.S396 Commonwealth Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Kristos T Togias D.M.D.133 E 58th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Viktoria Talebian DMD128 Highland Ave # 1 Salem MA 01970
- Dr. Negaar Sagafi D.M.D.411 Waverley Oaks Rd Waltham MA 02452
- Mark Halvorsen D.M.D.25 Belmont St South Easton MA 02375