Dr. Thomas Bastholm is an optometrist practicing in Lewes, DE. Dr. Bastholm specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bastholm performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Thomas George Bastholm O.D.'s Practice location
Lewes, DE 19958Get Direction
Dr. Thomas George Bastholm O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Myloan Thi Nguyen O.D.502 W Market St Georgetown DE 19947
- Dr. Michael Rebarchik OD1200 W Godfrey Ave Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Jeffrey P Hilovsky O.D.502 W Market St Georgetown DE 19947
- Dr. Jay C. Taylor O.D.18791 John J Williams Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971
- Dr. Richard Salvatore Grifasi OD17252 N Village Main Blvd Lewes DE 19958
- Dr. Jacob John Tonozzi O.D.1263 Oconor Ave La Salle IL 61301