Dr. Sharon Gill practices Endocrinology in Capitola, CA. Dr. Gill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Gill examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Sharon Gill MD's Practice location
Capitola, CA 95010Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Gill MD's reviewsWrite Review
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Life-Saving Canines: Everything You Need to Know About Diabetes Support Dogs
Dogs are indeed man’s best friends. These adorable balls of fur can cheer you up when you are feeling down and keep you company when you are lonely. Admirably, they are also capable of saving lives, such as in the case of bomb-sniffing canines detecting explosive devices, and also ordinary house...
- Mindfulness May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetes Patients
According to the UK diabetes study, those who have diabetes but control their blood pressure are 30% less likely to experience complications caused by the disease. These complications include strokes and heart attack.Being overweight can be stressful which can worsen obesity-related diseases. This...
- Grandmother with Diabetes Bikes Across the Country
One woman is making it a personal goal to bike to the east from the west coast. At the moment she is half way in her journey. Tracy Herbert take videos daily from most parts of the country and uploads them to the social media. She is always happy in these videos. Now she is half way through the...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Dr. Aruna J Ravanam MD777 Knowles Dr Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Bahar Aghighi MD2025 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dr. Audrey Elisabeth Arzamendi M.D.710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Richard S Cherlin M.D.15899 Los Gatos Almaden Rd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Margaret Young Lee M.D.15899 Los Gatos Almaden Rd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Nicole Coghlan Borau MD2585 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124