Dr. James Bardoner practices Emergency Medicine in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Bardoner assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Bardoner examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Universidad Cetec,Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 1983
C.E.T.E.C. University School of Med-Santo Domingo 1983
UNIV CETEC 1983
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Kidney Stones
- Leg Ulcer
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, General Surgery
- Sinai Grace Hosp/Grace Hospital
- SCS/MSUCOM/Sinai Grace Hospital Program
Dr. James B Bardoner M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. James B Bardoner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bardoner
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. William J Weirs MD100 Gross Crescent Cir Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742
- Dr. Gaurav Gajanan Mavinkurve M.D.975 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Paul K Stout D.O.975 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Joseph W. Minton MD2525 Desales Avenue Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Betty Jean Husband M.D.421 Carriage Parc Dr Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Christopher D Mcardle D.O.100 Ter Heun Dr Falmouth MA 02540