Dr. Mark Denny practices Emergency Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. Denny assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Denny examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1999
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mark Allen Denny M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43222Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43204Get Direction
Dr. Mark Allen Denny M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Laura Dougherty Napier M.D.1164 Upham Dr. Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Michael Weinstock M.D.500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Michael L. Vorbroker M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Michael Blue D.O.500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Amy Cohagan DO595 Copeland Mill Rd Westerville OH 43081