Dr. Leslie S Stark M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2045 Franklin St Denver CO, 80205
Dr. Leslie Stark is a gastroenterologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Stark specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Stark performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Variable very-high-energy gamma-ray emission from the microquasar LS I +61 303.
- Very-high-energy gamma rays from a distant quasar: how transparent is the universe?
- Observation of pulsed gamma-rays above 25 GeV from the Crab pulsar with MAGIC.
- Radio imaging of the very-high-energy gamma-ray emission region in the central engine of a radio galaxy.
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Gastroenterology; Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Leslie S Stark M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80205Get Direction
Dr. Leslie S Stark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stark
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- Surgeon, Robot Build Former Rice University Quarterback Artificial Colon
In 2013, 18-year-old Carter Tomsu was in his freshman year at Rice University and enjoying his days as a quarterback on the football team. That is, until his health took a turn for the worse. “The first thing I noticed was just an increase in bowel movements, found blood and mucous in my stool and...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Celiac Disease Myths: Unmasking the Truth
Many people struggle with the misconceptions propagated about celiac condition that are circulating on the web. We will look at a few common myths that are circulating to unmask the truths behind them. With an increase of celiac disease awareness, there has been an explosion of grocery stores with...
- What Does the Gallbladder Do?
What is a gallbladder?The gallbladder is a hollow and pear-shaped structure situated under the liver and on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to store and concentrate bile, which is a yellow-brown colored digestive enzyme produced by the liver. The gallbladder belongs to the...
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Cross-sensitization
Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder, both of which causes chronic pain in the pelvic region, are often found to occur together. A new study has revealed some of the facts that may explain why this happens. Chronic pain results when the pain is ongoing, whether...
- Robert Matthew Reveille16037 W Ellsworth Lane Golden Colorado 80401
- Dr. Scott Hallgren D.O., F.A.C.P.80 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Dr. Erik J Pieramici M.D10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Stuart Kevin Amateau MD, PHD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Stephen Freeman MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joel S Levine MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045