Dr. James Hurowitz is an internist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Hurowitz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hurowitz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine
- Umass Med Center Ma
Dr. James C Hurowitz MD's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01609Get Direction
Dr. James C Hurowitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hurowitz
You deserve better treatment!!.
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Dr. Edyta Maria Konrad M.D.320 Bolton Street Marlborough Massachusetts 1752
- Thomas R. Patnaude416 Belmont Street Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Valerie B. Veridiano MD189 May Street Worcester Massachusetts 1602
- Dr. Bruce B Rosen M.D.281 E Hartford Ave Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. Nicole Leboeuf M.D.281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Donna Moffat Krauth M.D.12 Uxbridge Road Mendon MA 01756