Dr. Jill Liebman DO
Neurologist | Neurology16800 Nw 2nd Ave Suite 601 Miami FL, 33169
Dr. Jill Liebman practices Neuropathology in Miami, FL. Dr. Liebman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Union College DO
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
Dr. Jill Liebman DO's Practice location
Miami, FL 33169Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33150Get Direction
TAMARAC, FL 33321Get Direction
Dr. Jill Liebman DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liebman
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Dr. David Andrew Racher MD8940 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331
- Juan Antonio Simon Jr.10401 South West 40th Street Miami Florida 33165
- Dr. Ignacio Coro MD9950 Sw 40th St Miami FL 33165
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235