Dr. Brian Corsetti is a Chiropractor practicing in Apex, NC. Dr. Corsetti specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Corsetti seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian John Corsetti D.C.'s Practice location
Apex, NC 27502Get Direction
Dr. Brian John Corsetti D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Taylor Frederick DC10310 Moncreiffe Rd Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Roistacher DC8450 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Melissa Tang213 Providence Road Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.1125 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Steven J Rubin DC9380 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Lawrence Dodd D.C.309-199 W. Millbrook Rd Raleigh NC 27609