Lucy Barr, MD practices in Salt Lake City at Barr Facial Plastic Surgery as a Facial Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Barr was invited to join RealSelf in 2011 ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with Devinder S. Mangat
Dr. Lucy Jane Barr M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Lucy Jane Barr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- R. Scott Haupt5292 South College Drive Murray Utah 84123
- Dr. Grant R Fairbanks MD1151 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Larry Sargent MD979 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Thomas J. Oberg M.D.1002 East South Temple Salt Lake City Utah 84102
- Dr. Joseph Gregory Kjar M.D.1551 Renaissance Towne Drive Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Steven Constantine MD5929 Fashion Boulevard MURRAY UT 84107