Dr. Sharon Ben-or MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon600 Moye Blvd East Carolina Heart Greenville NC, 27834
Dr. Sharon Ben-or is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Greenville, NC. Dr. Ben-or specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Ben-or typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Sharon Ben-or MD's Practice location
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Ben-or MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ben-or
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Walter Douglas Boyd MD2221 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Shahab A Akhter MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Theodore C Koutlas MD600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Carlos Jose Anciano granadillo M.D.115 Heart Dr Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Mark David Iannettoni MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Wilson Monroe Clements M.D.20 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017