Dr. Gary Loudermilk is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Loudermilk ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Loudermilk also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Gary Loudermilk MD's Practice location
Dr. Gary Loudermilk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lupus Couldn't Stop Woman from 7-Month Hike
Stacey Kozel took a 2,190 mile hike on the Appalachian Trail. In this hike, she passed through 14 states, rugged terrain, and five national parks. “Iron Will” was the name her fellow hikers referred to when mentioning her.It was about three years ago that she was in a wheelchair. At 41, Kozel...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Norman Wulfsohn718 Lexington Avenue San Antonio Texas 78212
- Dr. Edward D. Briggs M.D.45 Northeast Loop 410 San Antonio Texas 78215
- Dr. Dennis Edward Karasek M.D.3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Dr. John R Hall D.O.5282 Medical Dr #200 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael E Kruczek M.D.8637 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Elaine Nicole Key MD338 E Bannock St Boise ID 83712