Dr. Joseph Gassenberg is a family practitioner practicing in Missoula, MT. Dr. Gassenberg specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gassenberg possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Bipolar Disorder
- Back Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Joseph Michael Gassenberg MD's Practice location
Missoula, MT 59804Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Michael Gassenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Dr. Elena Furrow M.D.11350 Highway 93 S. Lolo MT 59847
- Dr. Beth Ammons MD2827 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula MT 59804
- Dr. James Haldeman Armstrong MD1611 E Warner Road Tempe AZ 85284
- Dr. Jodean Nicolette M.D.3324 Chanate Rd Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. William F Nagel MD323 W Alder St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Bradley J Ihrig MD1211 S Reserve St Missoula MT 59801