Lismarie Freytes is a psychologist practicing in BARCELONETA, PR. Lismarie specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Lismarie evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Lismarie because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Lismarie Freytes M.A's Practice location
BARCELONETA, PR 00617Get Direction
Lismarie Freytes M.A's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Pilar Marie Pou PSYD372 CORREDOR DE LA ARBOLEDA DORADO PR 00646
- Mrs. Maria Eugenia Lizardi M.A.ROD. 155 KM 58.5 BO. PUGNADO ADENTRO VEGA BAJA PR 00693
- Ms. Yarimar Lopez M.S.HC 1 BOX 10112 ARECIBO PR 00612
- Dr. Sebastian Lopez PSY DURB. EXTENSION OCEAN FRONT, CALLE HARVARD 3512 VEGA BAJA PR 00693
- Mrs. Amilda Espiet OtherRoute Num. 2 Km 87.7 Hatillo PR 00659
- Dr. Felipe Reyes PSY.D.23 Calle 8 Barceloneta PR 00617