Laquanda White is a physical therapist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Laquanda White specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Laquanda White can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Laquanda White will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Laquanda Shuntay White P.T.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30349Get Direction
Laquanda Shuntay White P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- DaRonne Jenkins DPT2424 Steinbeck Ln Powder Springs GA 30127
- Miss Latalvia Paramore PT4520 Creekside Cv Atlanta GA 30349
- Mrs. Jessica Levin Waterman PT, DPT1025 E West Connector Austell GA 30106
- Kathryn Daunais PT675 Seminole Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30307
- Ms. Mari Lynne Walson P.T.5716 Barrington Run Union City GA 30291
- Mrs. Martha B Trisler P.T.210 Vista Ln Tyrone GA 30290