Kishore J. Harjai MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA, 18840
Dr. Kishore Harjai is a cardiologist practicing in Sayre, PA. Dr. Harjai specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Harjai also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Potential new cardiovascular risk factors: left ventricular hypertrophy, homocysteine, lipoprotein(a), triglycerides, oxidative stress, and fibrinogen.
- Therapeutic angiogenesis: a fantastic new adventure.
- The Tei index: a new prognostic index for patients with symptomatic heart failure.
- Does racial bias exist in the medical management of heart failure?
- Use of aspirin in conjunction with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors does not worsen long-term survival in heart failure.
- Percutaneous coronary interventions in octogenarians. glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor inhibitors' safety profile.
- Ischemia-driven target vessel revascularization after-primary percutaneous coronary intervention: patients at risk and their outcomes.
- Contemporary management of carotid artery stenosis: no resting places, no plateaus.
- A comparison of contemporary definitions of contrast nephropathy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention and a proposal for a novel nephropathy grading system.
- Repair of right carotid artery pseudoaneurysm in a patient with hostile aortic arch through left ventricular approach.
- Management of multivessel coronary disease: let us not shortchange drug-eluting stents.
- Drug-eluting stents vs. coronary-artery bypass grafting.
- Clinical outcomes following drug-eluting versus bare metal stent implantation for lesion subsets excluded from pivotal clinical trials: findings from the GHOST Study (Guthrie Health System Off-Label StenT Study).
- Occurrence, predictors, and outcomes of post-percutaneous coronary intervention thrombocytopenia in an unselected population.
- Should invasive arteriography before carotid endarterectomy be mandatory?
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Kishore J. Harjai MD's Practice location
Sayre, PA 18840Get Direction
Kishore J. Harjai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harjai
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Edo Kaluski M.D.4 McGovern Court Roseland New Jersey 7068
- Nishith Amin MD FACC600 Ivy St Elmira NY 14905
- Paul Samuel Hicks M.D.602 Ivy St Elmira NY 14905
- Zaruhi V. Babayan MD1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840
- Bradley T Heppner MD4727 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Mohammad Atif Rana M.D.4727 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224