Dr. Leila Khossoosi is a Dentist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Khossoosi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Leila Khossoosi DDS's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90034Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89119Get Direction
Leila Khossoosi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khossoosi
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S2002 S. Hoover Street Los Angeles CA 90007
- Leila Zamiri DDS5828 Cherry Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Maryam Hadian DDS23517 Main St Carson CA 90745
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201