Dr. Michael Shelby is a Dentist practicing in Havre, MT. Dr. Shelby specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- A simplified and rapid method for scoring micronucleated erythrocytes in human blood.
- NTP center for the evaluation of risks to human reproduction phthalates expert panel reports.
- Transmission of mutations in the lacI transgene to the offspring of ENU-treated Big Blue male mice.
- NOVP chemotherapy for Hodgkin's disease transiently induces sperm aneuploidies associated with the major clinical aneuploidy syndromes involving chromosomes X, Y, 18, and 21.
- Thyroid toxicants: assessing reproductive health effects.
- Transmitted mutational events induced in mouse germ cells following acrylamide or glycidamide exposure.
- National Toxicology Program Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction: guidelines for CERHR expert panel members.
- Center for the evaluation of risks to human reproduction--the first five years.
- Assessing human germ-cell mutagenesis in the Postgenome Era: a celebration of the legacy of William Lawson (Bill) Russell.
- NTP-CERHR monograph on the potential human reproductive and developmental effects of di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP).
- NTP-CERHR monograph on the potential human reproductive and developmental effects of bisphenol A.
- Remembering Heinrich Malling.
Dr. Michael D Shelby D.M.D.'s Practice location
Havre, MT 59501Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Shelby D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shelby
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Christopher W Harada DDS220 3rd Ave Havre MT 59501
- Dr. Daniel J Shelby DMD130 13th St Havre MT 59501
- Dr. Melissa Kathryn Young DDS220 3rd Ave Havre MT 59501
- Dr. William Robert Samson DDS1805 W Dickerson St Bozeman MT 59715
- Dr. George Wallace Tate DDSRocky Boy Health Board Box Elder MT 59521
- Dr. Joshua Colt Sweeten DDS220 3rd Ave Havre MT 59501