Dr. Timothy Lomauro is a psychologist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Lomauro specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lomauro evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lomauro because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Member American Association of Suicidology
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Member Eastern Psychological Association
- Member Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Member Society of Behavioral Medicine
Dr. Timothy Allen Lomauro PH.D.'s Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Allen Lomauro PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.334 W BROAD ST QUAKERTOWN PA 18951
- Cinthia Taylor M.A.1500 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Natalie Paul PSY.D.122 S Main St Nazareth PA 18064
- Dr. Scott J Bloszinsky PSY.D.264 E Broad St Bethlehem PA 18018
- Craig A Soskin1110 N West End Blvd Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Ian Birky PH.D.36 University Dr Bethlehem PA 18015