Dr. James Harrington is an anesthesiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Harrington ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Harrington also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Oregon Health Sciences Unvi
Dr. James S. Harrington M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98133Get Direction
Dr. James S. Harrington M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Real Heroes Wear Scrubs: A Deeper Look into Holistic Nursing
A video shared by SBS News in November 2017 made an impression on everyone worldwide. A group of Nurses in Pohang, South Korea mightily secured twenty babies in the nursery room during a 5.4 magnitude earthquake in the area. As if an automatic impulse, the nurses grabbed all the bassinets on wheels...
- Staten Island Chef Is Doing Big Things for Celiac Patients
There are so many limitations to a gluten-free diet, especially when going gluten-free is a matter of living a healthy or a not so healthy life. Anyone who can’t rely on traditional staples like bread, cereals, and pasta can feel at a loss when trying to figure out what to cook or how to cook it....
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Stephanie Cintora MD55 Lake Avenue Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Sanjay Kumar Singh175 Freeman Street Brookline Massachusetts 02446
- Dr. Patrick D. Mccarty DDS30 Warren St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Laura Alexander MD75 Francis Street Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Jana Zahorska Hudcova M.D.34 Mill Road Wilmington Massachusetts 1887