Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery4530 S Eastern Ave Suite 1 Las Vegas NV, 89119
Dr. Colby Young is a hand surgeon practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Young specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1995
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1995
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery
- Martin Luther Hospital Medical Center 1996
- Martin Army Community Hospital Program
Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89119Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89148Get Direction
Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- Excision and Laser Surgery of Genital Warts
Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) that is transmitted usually when two people get physically intimate with each other. Affecting both men and women, the side effects of genital warts are more serious and vulnerable for women. Asymptotic genital warts often go away on their...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Bonnie Jean Fraser MD8530 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89113
- Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup M.D.3035 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Ryan J Grabow M.D.3175 Saint Rose Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. George Scott Gluck M.D.8585 S EASTERN AVE LAS VEGAS NV 89123
- Dr. Nitin J Engineer MD880 Seven Hills Dr Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Himansu R Shah M.D.1707 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102