Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery4530 S Eastern Ave Suite 1 Las Vegas NV, 89119
Dr. Colby Young is a hand surgeon practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Young specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1995
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1995
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery
- Martin Luther Hospital Medical Center 1996
- Martin Army Community Hospital Program
Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89119Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89148Get Direction
Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- FDA Approves Baricitinib for Adults with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
On June 1st of 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Olumiant (Baricitinib) for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more TNF inhibitor therapies. “We are pleased to provide RA...
- All About the Juice Plus+ Program
What is the Juice Plus+?Juice Plus+ is a dietary supplement that is made from approximately 30 fruits and vegetables. This supplement claims to be the best thing next to fruits and vegetables, but not intended for the replacement of these natural foods. The company that makes Juice Plus+ says that...
- Research Gives Muscular Dystrophy Patients New Hope
Regardless of the person’s age, sex, or where they are from, being told that they have a progressive disease like muscular dystrophy is devastating. It means learning to live with a disease that makes muscles waste away. For many, one of the coping mechanisms they turn to is to learn as much...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Ryan Joseph Grabow M.D.3175 Saint Rose Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Bonnie Jean Fraser MD3150 N TENAYA WAY LAS VEGAS NV 89128
- Dr. George Scott Gluck M.D.8585 S EASTERN AVE LAS VEGAS NV 89123
- Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup M.D.3035 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. William Thomas Stewart M.D.2800 E Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Conrad O Yu MD7455 W WASHINGTON AVE LAS VEGAS NV 89128