Dr. Peter Dieleman is an internist practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Dieleman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dieleman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1969
University of Michigan Medical School 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Spectrum Hlth-Butterworth Camp, Internal Medicine; Spectrum Hlth-Butterworth Camp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Peter W Dieleman M.D.'s Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49007Get Direction
Dr. Peter W Dieleman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Dr. Haseeb A Khawaja MD249 5th St E Tracy MN 56175
- Dr. Daniela Renkiewicz M.D.2845 Capital Ave Sw Battle Creek MI 49015
- Dr. Jeffrey M Coppinger MD2600 W Centre Ave Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Cindi K Smith MD601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Anthony W Miller MD451 Health Pkwy Paw Paw MI 49079
- Dr. Jennifer C Newcastle MD5629 Stadium Dr Kalamazoo MI 49009