Dr. Daniela Minnis is an optometrist practicing in Bend, OR. Dr. Minnis specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Minnis performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Daniela Minnis OD's Practice location
Bend, OR 97701Get Direction
Portland, OR 97266Get Direction
Dr. Daniela Minnis OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Mrs. Kilah Shea Atkinson O.D.15677 B San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. William Ward Shirk OPTOMETRIST3148 N HWY 97 Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Jeffrey A Jones OD LLC2500 Ne Highway 20 Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Kristen Nicole Gaus O.D.143 Sw Shevlin Hixon Dr Bend OR 97702
- Dr. Todd Michael Sheldon OD MBA FAAO1000 Sw Indian Ave Redmond OR 97756
- Mrs. Gretchen Irene Chadwick OD340 Nw Beaver St Prineville OR 97754