Dr. Robert I Massey MD
Anesthesiologist1850 Town Center Parkway Reston Hospital Cent Reston VA, 20190
Dr. Robert Massey is an anesthesiologist practicing in Reston, VA. Dr. Massey ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Massey also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1980
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Robert I Massey MD's Practice location
Reston, VA 20190Get Direction
Dr. Robert I Massey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massey
- What is Dehydration: Get the Facts
Dehydration, simply put, is a loss of water from body cells. It can occur when the body loses more water than it takes in. Around sixty percent of the human body is made up of water. Around two-thirds of this water is contained within our cells; these are the basic life-giving units of the human...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Avenue Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374
- Dr. John A. Adesioye MD7196 Maple Leaf Circle Blacklick Ohio 43004